Sunday, January 24, 2016

Last Day in Scotland

     Checkout was at 10:30 am at the hostel. They did offer to hold your bags for you in a large storage room. I took a 2 hour walk around Edinburgh then came back for my bag.


There's Waldo!



      There is a bus from the city center that will take you directly to the airport. It's about a 30 minute drive and cost 3 pounds.

      They made a point that everything that could turn into a liquid needed to be in a bag. It took me about 20 minutes to get EVERYTHING in my bag that might be considered a liquid into a little plastic bag. The security was pretty easy going through the airport. The security guards were funny and when I found another girls passport in my things they made a big deal of shaming her of not keeping a better eye on such an important document. I then had to get the plastic bags into my backpack. It was a bit of a struggle but I did it. I took Easy Jet from Edinburgh to Copenhagen because it was 60 euros and an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment