Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Last Day in Buenos Aires

I would have to leave the hostel at 3am to make my flight to Paris the next day. I decided to go on the free walking tour with two of my roommates. It was really interesting and if you ever find yourself in Buenos Aires I highly recommend it. The tour guide was from Italy and gave the tour in English. You got to learn a lot about the history of the city.

We learned that a spurned Irish family created an architectural masterpiece to block the view of church another family built. Buenos Aires also has a striking resemblance to Paris because they took the fronts off of buildings in Paris during World War 1 as payment for beef. The live long and prosper symbol was actual created by a Rabbi in Buenos Aires and there is a church created for their favorite  soccer player.

No comments:

Post a Comment